Download Dr.Web CureIt to the desktop:
- Doubleclick the drweb-cureit.exe file and Allow to run the express scan
- This will scan the files currently running in memory and when something is found, click the yes button when it asks you if you want to cure it. This is only a short scan.
- Once the short scan has finished, mark the drives that you want to scan.
- Select all drives. A red dot shows which drives have been chosen.
- Click the green arrow at the right, and the scan will start.
- Click 'Yes to all' if it asks if you want to cure/move the file.
- When the scan has finished, in the menu, click file and choose save report list
- Save the report to your desktop. The report will be called DrWeb.csv
- Close Dr.Web Cureit.