Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

runtime error 339 with Iambigbrother program

• Please log in to reply

ctell88

ctell88

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I installed this because this was the most price friendly monitoring tool i could find. It has everything i need. It is however very hard contacting support. Anyways here is my problem. I just bought the program and I have trouble running it. I installed it to the folder C:/users/public/common/dll/netdr. When i run the program i get the part where i enter the password "iambigbrother." It then gives me the runtime error 339. It says "mscomctz.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered." The only anti-virus/spyware software i have are Norton security scan, windows defender, and spyware doctor. Spyware doc. and norton are not enabled but windows defender is. Do i have to disable it? Please help me. I need to use this software as soon as i can. I know that this is a malware application. I just want to know how to run it please.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Look like they just released v10. Have you checked what version you have?

http://www.iambigbro...com/support.htm