Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to customize the screen right before login screen?

• Please log in to reply

chinofeliz

chinofeliz

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
Hi guys,

I know how to customize/change the boot screen and login screen for XP but like to know how to change the one right before Login screen as well. How do I do that please? Do I need special program to achieve that?

Thanks

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
The Welcome Screen?

chinofeliz

chinofeliz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
Hi Neil, thanks for your reply. No I don't think it's the "Welcome Screen" cos isn't that what the Logon screen is? I just installed a customized version of Windows XP and the boot screen, logon screen, and the screen right in front of the logon screen were all changed.

I used TuneUp to change the boot screen and logon but found no option for the third one. I don't used Vista now but what I'm trying to describe is like that screen with the Vista logo in the center then that little "bing~" noise right before the logon screen comes up on Vista.

Any idea how to change that for XP? :)

Thanks

Guest_jjsmith_*

Guest_jjsmith_*
http://lifehacker.co...reen-188867.php