Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

nVIDIA GeForce 6200 cant run games

• Please log in to reply

01Gabo01

01Gabo01

• Pip
  • 2 posts
WEll, I have played some online MMORPGs online for some time now and now I have some problems playing them. For example: I play FlyFF and one week ago was running fine, but suddenly a message appeared that said: "Generic Applcation error, use debug mode" and i couldnt run it, I installed the new drivers for my card and that message dissapeared but the game freezes when it starts, and it happens with all my games, except Unreal Tournament v436 :)

Here are my system specs:

Windows XP pro ver. 2002 sp2 uE
Intel Pentium® 4 CPU 2.53 GHz
Memory: 768 RAM
VGA: nVIDIA GeForce 6200 w256 megas
DirectX 9.0c

So whats the problem??, any solution?? :)

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
you can go to http://microsoft.com/directx to install direct x. This will make sure your dx components are the latest version. Then I would try updating your video drivers. if that doesn't help then you may have a hardware issue or possible data corruption.

01Gabo01

01Gabo01

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

you can go to http://microsoft.com/directx to install direct x. This will make sure your dx components are the latest version. Then I would try updating your video drivers. if that doesn't help then you may have a hardware issue or possible data corruption.

What is a Data corruption??