Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking For Demo Making Software

• Please log in to reply

amw_drizz

amw_drizz

• PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
I used to make tutorials / demos a few years back before install shield merged with macrovision, and I forget the program name I used to use but I know it was released by the creators of install shield.

I think it was Demo Something. It would record the screen, mouse and keyboard input. And I am looking for the software name of such program.

If you have any recommendations of alternate programs or that program please let me know

Thanks

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Wouldn't be DemoCreator would it? This was offered free for 24 hours on GiveAwayoftheDay.com, but is no longer available for free.

Ron

amw_drizz

amw_drizz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
I dont think that is it but i will look more in to that. I am positive that the application i am looking for was made by installshield

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
OK. I tried to Google it bt using InstalShield as one of the keywords, but no go. Good luck.

Ron

amw_drizz

amw_drizz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
Thanks for the help. I know it was made I am hoping someone finds this and knows that software I am talking about. And the new Macrovision site for installshield isn't a help at all. I think they discontinued the software but i dont know.