Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

wirless laptop mouse

• Please log in to reply

maneddi

maneddi

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i received a logitech wireless mouse for my laptop today. i have tried installing it several times to no avail. i have also checked the installation wizard to not ask me if i wanted to install this. i believe that is giving me trouble as well. how do i reset the wizard so it will ask if i want to install the software for the mouse. can someone offer help in installing this mouse? i am using windows xp home.

Edited by maneddi, 15 June 2008 - 03:16 PM.

Advertisements

maneddi

maneddi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ok, so now my wired mouse needed to be installed after i plugged it back in.( i gave up trying to install the wireless one) the found new hardware wizard popped up and i told it to install but it did not find what it needed to install it. as i closed the window i noticed the box next to "don't ask to install this again" or something similar was checked. now i can't get the mouse i was using to work. how do i get this machine to install a mouse that i know works?