Sorry for asking such dumb questions, as I am new to all this. I would be glad if some one could help me out.
ASUS Striker II Extreme LGA775 Motherboard, nForce 790i Ultra SLI, mobo.
Case - Thermaltake Armour + VH6000BWS series ( http://www.thermalta...a.com/Product.a ... =1408#Tab0)
And a Corsair HX 1000 watt sli ready PSU. - ATX 24 pin & 20 pin compatible & EPS/ATX12V 8-4 pin
evga 9800gx2 card
1) It says that the power is supplied to the Striker II Extreme through just two connections - the 24-pin ATX connection, and the 8-pin EATX power -
so I should be connecting the ATX 24 pin from the corsair psu to the 24 pin input of motherboard,
then as you can see in the picture there is the ATX 12V on the motherboard, it has 8 pins however 4 pins are covered with a black plastic
- what should I be doing? should I be detaching the 4 pins out of the 8 pins from the corsair psu and insert 4 pins into the motherboard or remove the plastic covering from the 8 pin ATX and connect the 8 Pin from PSU.
2) There are 8 fan connection points on the Mobo,
out of which one is the CPU fan, but with the rest I am confused.
a) There is a POWER FAN , what is a power fan?, and which is this fan in an unit ?
b) then there are Chassis Fan 1 , Chassis Fan 2 & Chassis Fan 3 - Could anyone please specify the location of these fans on the Thermaltake Armour case - is it in some order or something of that sort?
c) There are optional Fan 1, 2 & 3 - is there are special sequence or are there any specific hardware specific?
3) I have got 3 Thermal sensor cables with the mobo, where and how should they be placed?
4) This Mobo has Chassis Intrusion connector, how to go about with this?
Hope to hear from you guys, thankyou