Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

WMP11

• Please log in to reply

^_^

^_^

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Hello,
I'm running Vista x64 on a new custom build Pc

and for some reason my WMP player 11 wont add my Music files into the library, i can play them in the Now playing Box but only for a shot while and then wmp would just crash and shut down, i can play video files lawlessly, the only thing is music files and folders, i cant seem to get it into the library. i've tried the options and file sharing, i manually added my file sharing for my music folders, i looked for updates, and i tried rolling back to wmp 10, but it wont let me since im running vista x64. If anyone can help i'd be gratefully, but if not i can always switch to Winamp.

Advertisements

Grumpey

Grumpey

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Maybe this will help

http://keznews.com/f...pic.php?p=51783