Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

PHP $ for Solution

• Please log in to reply

Jack Wetson

Jack Wetson

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Right a mate of mine is making a wow powerlevelling site sad i know, and turned to me with some difficulty. He has a custom level order page, however he cannot get the in putted info into paypal, custom price, classes etc. And so turned to me for help, myself am stumped, if anyone can fix this there is a monetary reward.

The web files can be found at www.silversidegaming.info/htdocs.zip and the pain in the [bleep] file starts at orderform.php

Many Thanks

Jack Wetson

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
this is just a guess...and some other people can come back and tell me i'm wrong in however many ways they want to later...but...it might not be in your best interest to actually let strangers have access to the source for the page you're trying to create to get people's money (i.e. a store)...someone COULD modify the code for you (as you've asked) get the ordering page to work like a charm...with the added bonus of sending the creator every single credit card number that's put in as well as the user's paypal info etc.....might be better to wait for someone to offer help then discuss snippets of the code

Jack Wetson

Jack Wetson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

this is just a guess...and some other people can come back and tell me i'm wrong in however many ways they want to later...but...it might not be in your best interest to actually let strangers have access to the source for the page you're trying to create to get people's money (i.e. a store)...someone COULD modify the code for you (as you've asked) get the ordering page to work like a charm...with the added bonus of sending the creator every single credit card number that's put in as well as the user's paypal info etc.....might be better to wait for someone to offer help then discuss snippets of the code

they could try, but i know enough about php to see if someone tried it

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
famous last words...

Jack Wetson

Jack Wetson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
no i will check the code vigorously for such things, i could have done the work my self but it involves js which im not hot on at all lol