Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Recommended settings for YouTube video?

• Please log in to reply

The_Mastermind

The_Mastermind

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I use a simple Aiptek HD Digital Camcorder that shoots in 1080P video quality. But for my case, I shoot videos in DVD quality, since my computer can't run 1080P video. All I did was change the settings on my Camcorder to shoot with those preferenes. And the file type is exported as a .MOV file type.

After I export the video files to my computer, I use "Boilsoft MOV Coverter" to convert the video files to .WMV format. I do this so I can edit the video files with my video editing program named Cyberlink Power Director, which does not open .MOV file types, which is the reason why I need to convert the video files to .WMV format.

After I have finished editing my video with Cyberlink Power Director, I save the complete video to a .AVI format... but I am not sure if this is the best option in terms of quality. And then once I uploaded the video to YouTube, the video was very blurry.

Is there any specific settings I could use for YouTube to get crystal clear videos? I will download any programs necessary.

Advertisements

The_Mastermind

The_Mastermind

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
any help please?

3quilibrium

3quilibrium

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Have you tried converting and then uploading some of your videos into other formats? Like MPG, .FLV, WMV? Unless youtube only accepts certain file types that is.