Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

PPT to DVD

• Please log in to reply

equinox55

equinox55

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Hey i have been serching for a program that will convert a ppt to dvd with all the music and the ANIMATIONS are a must. I do not mined to pay for softwear if it is going to work. Have you guys had an sucess with a program like that. I want to the ppt to play on a stand alone dvd player. Please help.

Advertisements

mirjel

mirjel

• PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
Hi equinox55,

What DVD burner do have, you need a DVD burner, what software came with it?

Regards,

equinox55

equinox55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Ok i have a memorex dvd burner and yes it can burn dvds and i have nero the second newest release i just can not rember what it is called. I need a program that will retain all the transitions adn animations in the ppt and burn it to a dvd in avi or mepeg format so that i can play it on a stand alone dvd player

Thnak you

equinox55

equinox55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
I have office 2007

mirjel

mirjel

• PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
How to convert PowerPoint to MPEG?

hxxp://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/blog/

For your Nero Click the "Burn" button, choose DVD video then NEW drop the PPT onto Nero will start the process of converting your original powerpoint slideshow video to a DVD compatible format.

You can also use cam studio to capture it free tool converts it to avi then use Nero to convert burn a vcd (CD) video 700 megs.
To use Nero you need the mpeg plug comes bundled with the DVD burner
hxp://www.awesomebackgrounds.com/powerpoint-to-dvd.htm

Powerpoint presentation exported (via package for CD ) will play in a DVD-video/ standalone dvd player and for this you would need converters hxxp://media-convert.com/convert

Regards,

equinox55

equinox55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Ok so i tried some of them and i can not just record the screen because it has audio to and when you rerecord it sounds stupid so can you please give me a step by step on how to go about doing it well retain all animations and all sound and everything from the original ppt i do not want anything modify after it is done