Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer/Nintendo Wii wifi USB help

• Please log in to reply

LedRoseShredder

LedRoseShredder

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been looking for some help a long time now (well, not a long time, really). See, I bought a WI-FI USB Connector for the Wii some time ago and it worked perfectly. I got a virus (from other stuff) and they fixed my PC. It's working good and stuff, but now when I try to use the USB and connect to the Internet from my Wii, my connection's status is "repairing" or something like that.

I cant connect to the Internet, and what's worse, is, when I use the USB my computer sometimes randomly freezes, and it only happens when the USB is connected. Please, someone help me with this. I donno what to do, I could try my sister's computer but well, she won't allow me and I haven't gone online on the Wii for about 5 months.

I tried it on my sisters computer, it doesnt freeze but everytime I click on run nintendo wifi usb connector, a small icon appears that says acquiring network address, and it never acquires it or w.e the [bleep] its supposed to do. I donno what to do PLEASE HELP, SOMEONE. Ok great, NOW it froze my sisters computer too!! It's the mother**** USB! I donno what it does but its a ****** pain. Do I have to buy a new one now? F****** great.,

Edited by LedRoseShredder, 20 June 2008 - 06:33 PM.

Advertisements