Could you please tell me if that system is worth buying, is it worth its price and could I get better for $1000? It comes with a monitor/keyboard/mouse aswell which I'll need .
* CPU: Intel E2160 -Now free upgrade to E2180
* Motherboard: ASUS P5KPL mainboard
* Memory: Kingmax 1G DDRII 800 - Now Free upgrade to 2G DDRII 800
* Graphics Card: NVIDIA 8500GT 512MB DDRII PCI EXPRESS (+$50 Upgrade to 512MB 8600GT)
* Hard Drive: Samsung SATAII 400G HDD 7200RPM 16MB - Now Free Upgrade to 500G SATA II HDD
* Dvd Burner: 20x Dual Layer DVD Burner
* Network: Build on board Broadband Ready
* Keyboard & Mouse: Standard PSII or USB keyboard and optical mouse
* Monitor: 19" Viewsonic Wide Screen LCD - Now Free Upgrade to 19" ASUS 5ms DVI Spks Tilt LCD Widescreen
* Operating System: Windows XP HOME (Customer can choose to free upgrade to Vista Home Premium)
* Parts: Internal card reader, can read 35 different memory cards
That's the specs.
Thanks a lot for your time guys! Appreciated.
EDIT: Oh and apparently it comes overclocked to 3Ghz or something, just thought I'd let you know .
Edited by andro1d, 19 June 2008 - 09:15 PM.