- Computer is a lot slower than when I first got it.
- Downloading is slower / web loads slower / computer is just slow in every way possible!
- When switching to another task within a task, it freezes/lags. (Example: From talking in a MSN conversation window to using the handwriting tool in the MSN conversation window)
- When switching from a game to another task, it lags/freezes for a bit. (Even when I'm only just clicking outside of the window. I don't even have to CLICK outside of the window, if my cursor wanders out - it freezes!!)
- It's overheating. Badly. For no apparent reason. (No programs installed except for ONE game and MSN which I used to check if the other issues were fixed.)
- When I first bought it, none of this was happening.
- The first time I took it to Circuit City, they managed to fix it but the recovery partition drive was damaged so I had to use recovery disks to fix that.
I do not have Vista Service Pack 1 installed yet. :/
Edit - Added DxDiag
Edit 2 - Added hijackthis! log, just in case that can magically help, too.
Edit 3 - I removed all of the (no file) things in HJT, and there is no change. (The HJT log is the same, except without (no file)s.
Edited by kittiez, 21 June 2008 - 12:13 AM.