Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need same help on my wifi network

• Please log in to reply

brewey

brewey

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
HI can I get same help on my network please same one
all I what to do is hack my WEP password I have been looking on the net for so long and don't understand it at all how to do it I have pay for same tools call net tools 4 it is sports to do it but there is so much tools and don't no what to do

Can same one tell me the easy way to do it please to crack my wifi wep or a easy program to do it or the tools on net tools 4 as I have pay for please it would be a big help if you can put me in the right place

thanks

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
If you want to remove a WEP password on your own router then do a reset on the router by holding in the little indented reset button on the back of the box. However you will need to feed the router your ISP username and password again as this method will clear its memory of everything it already knows...