Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

microphone help

• Please log in to reply

mhsbassoondude

mhsbassoondude

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I have a monitor from an hp pavilion mx70 (old yes) that i have hooked up to an hp pavilion a1210n media center pc. Its been this way for a while, but one thing that has always puzzled me is that the microphone built into the monitor has never worked with this computer. It worked fine with the old one, but i was wondering if it came with it and so therefore had drivers or something installed.

Anyway, i would really like to start using this microphone, but i cant get it to work for anything. Do i need some type of driver? I tried looking for one and cant seem to find it anywhere. What else can i do to get it to work. Ive been in the control panel and adjusted the volume and made sure it wasnt muted or anything.

Any help would be appreciated!

Advertisements