Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

inserting picture into email message?

• Please log in to reply

jonniewishbone

jonniewishbone

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi all
I remember reading in a computer magazine once how to insert a picture into the actual body of an email message instead of an attachment located on the bottom where the receiver has to open it. For the life of me I can remember how to do this. I have searched for an hour now on help and cannot find the answer..... Anybody out there know how to do this. Appreciate your time and the time it will save me.......

Jon

Advertisements

Makaveli213

Makaveli213

• PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • MVP
Which email applicaiton are you using? Each application does it a different way. So to better help you will need to know which software we are working with.

Cheers,
Mak

jonniewishbone

jonniewishbone

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi Mac
I am using Microsoft Outlook. Thanks for any suggestions.

Jon

Makaveli213

Makaveli213

• PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • MVP
Hello,

With Outlook 2007 there is a option under the Insert Tab that will allow for you to insert a picture.

Posted Image

I know that this option is also available in previous versions of Outlook as well. Jsut not 100% positive where that option is. I hope this was of some use.

Cheers,
Mak

jonniewishbone

jonniewishbone

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Ouch... just realized I am running Outlook 2000. Time to catch up. I don't have that option on my toolbar. I did it before with 2000 tho... just had to do a few step. None the less... time to get some upgrades!!!

Jon

mirjel

mirjel

• PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
Some good resources:

hxxp://www.campaignmonitor.com/resources/

hxxp://www.mailchimp.com/resources/

Regards,

jonniewishbone

jonniewishbone

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks for the links. Will check them out for some related directions.

Jon