i have random sites popping up on my IE browser help please!
Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:27 AM
Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:33 PM
Click here to download HJTInstall.exe
- Save HJTInstall.exe to your desktop.
- Doubleclick on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
- Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
- Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
- DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users