Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan Hiding My Desktop!

• Please log in to reply

senoritakunaalita

senoritakunaalita

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey everyone, I am new to this forum, and am desperately in need of help. I am only 14 years old and have spent the whole WEEKEND trying to get rid of this Trojan I have gotten, I was crying for an hour because of my frustration and hopelessness, so please help.

It starts off with me getting some spyware from a site called IE Antivirus, it was very pesky, but I had gotten rid of it with Malware Bytes, and used SuperAntiSpyware to clean up the leftovers. Then I had cleaned out my computers history and all that.
While I had the software, I had crazy popups leading to me buy the fraud software, and so on, and my PC started going critical condition or something like that, fortunately I had gotten it out.
The whole day I think, my computer was running slower then usual, and then it began to freeze at times, just stop working completley, and then the next day, I turn it on and get the blue screen of death, I reboot my computer, and now my user account loads up, I click it, and it goes to a blank screen. It shows my desktop background, but everything else is just a blank screen. I think tried using Task Manager to do end processes, but I couldn't however, I found out a way to do stuff, by starting processes such as Firefox to go on the internet and download certain softwares. Anyway, right now im in Safe Mode Networking, which works completley fine and fast. I have run over 10 DIFFERENT well trusted softwares for anti-virus and malware. I think many pieces of spyware have been removed, but the major Trojan still exists. I think its something its nicknamed something like the Trojan. explorer virus. My desktop is completley hidden on my user account.
I really just dont know what to do. There definatley is some sort of trojan on my computer, it feels like it just reinstalls itself.
Sometimes during scans they spot several of them.
I have deleted over 700 things that were harmful by using scans such as avast after rebooting.
One common one that keeps reinstalling is called the Trojan. Win32 Patched- EG.
Does anyone know what I can do? Please be specific I am extremley worried, tired and confused.

Advertisements