Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Hijack Log- Fake Visa Verification Site [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

decane

decane

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
I've been away from the computer for a couple of days. I'll work on it tonight. Thanks.

Advertisements

fenzodahl512

fenzodahl512

• Malware Removal
  • 9,863 posts
Ok.. will wait for you :)

decane

decane

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
I can't attach the file or post a message b/c the file it too big. Any suggestions?

fenzodahl512

fenzodahl512

• Malware Removal
  • 9,863 posts
Ok.. upload the log at link below:
http://www.2shared.com/

Then, after you successfully upload it, please copy/paste the link given under Here is your download link: tab..

decane

decane

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
http://www.2shared.c.../ISeeYouXP.html

fenzodahl512

fenzodahl512

• Malware Removal
  • 9,863 posts
About your mouse moving while typing on keyboard, can you please try to replace it with other mouse/mousepad, and if you are typing from a laptop, can you please try to use external keyboard and then tell me about it..

About your hotmail password, can you create a Yahoo email account and observe whether it too being affected.. I suggest you to switch to firefox browser :)

----------------------

Lets do the following..

Please go to Start >> Run >> Copy/paste the following >> Press Enter

reg export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\moduleusage" C:\export.txt

Please find C:\export.txt and post its content here..

NEXT

Please double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit2.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
  • Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

[kill explorer]
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\as2stubie.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\BMffb68ce5.txt
    EmptyTemp
    purity
    [start explorer]
  • Return to OTMoveIt2, right click in the "Paste List of Files/Folders to Move" window (under the light Yellow bar) and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • A log of files and folders moved will be created in the c:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder in the form of Date and Time (mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log). Please open this log in Notepad and post its contents in your next reply.
  • Close OTMoveIt2
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

NEXT

Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner
Note: You will need to use Internet Explorer for this scan.
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  • Click Start
  • When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install
  • Click Start
  • Make sure that the options Remove found threats and the option Scan unwanted applications is checked
  • Click Scan
    Wait for the scan to finish
  • Use Notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic

Please post the following logs in your next reply.. Post each log in separate post..

1. C:\export.txt content
2. OTMoveIT2 report
3. NOD Online Scanner log
4. A fresh DSS log..

Regards
fenzodahl512

decane

decane

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
I'm going to be out of town for a week and won't have access to my computer. I'm hoping we can work on it again when I return. Thanks.

fenzodahl512

fenzodahl512

• Malware Removal
  • 9,863 posts
Ok.. noted.. Just if somehow I accidently closed the topic, please pm me with the topic address..

fenzodahl512

fenzodahl512

• Malware Removal
  • 9,863 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.