Hijack Log- Fake Visa Verification Site [CLOSED]
Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:25 PM
Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:12 PM
Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:54 AM
Then, after you successfully upload it, please copy/paste the link given under Here is your download link: tab..
Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:05 PM
Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:34 AM
About your hotmail password, can you create a Yahoo email account and observe whether it too being affected.. I suggest you to switch to firefox browser
Lets do the following..
Please go to Start >> Run >> Copy/paste the following >> Press Enter
reg export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\moduleusage" C:\export.txt
Please find C:\export.txt and post its content here..
Please double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit2.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
- Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):
[kill explorer] C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\as2stubie.dll C:\WINDOWS\BMffb68ce5.txt EmptyTemp purity [start explorer]
- Return to OTMoveIt2, right click in the "Paste List of Files/Folders to Move" window (under the light Yellow bar) and choose Paste.
- Click the red Moveit! button.
- A log of files and folders moved will be created in the c:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder in the form of Date and Time (mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log). Please open this log in Notepad and post its contents in your next reply.
- Close OTMoveIt2
Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner
Note: You will need to use Internet Explorer for this scan.
- Click Start
- When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install
- Click Start
- Make sure that the options Remove found threats and the option Scan unwanted applications is checked
- Click Scan
Wait for the scan to finish
- Use Notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic
Please post the following logs in your next reply.. Post each log in separate post..
1. C:\export.txt content
2. OTMoveIT2 report
3. NOD Online Scanner log
4. A fresh DSS log..
Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:01 AM
Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:21 AM
Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:11 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users