Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

avi to ipod video

• Please log in to reply

sharonrose

sharonrose

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I made three speperate AVI files out of pics of my kids with fantamorph and tried to convert them to put on my new ipod.
file#1 turned out great and is now on my ipod.
s.jpg

the problem is that file#2 and #3 will Not convert properly. after they are turned to mp4 files and i try to play them the "movie" is in black and white and its got a mirror image to the left.

m.jpg
i saved all three files in the same format ...tried to convert everything identically but its just the two files that will not convert right.
i even went back in to fantamorph and redid file#1 and saved it to a new location it still came out perfect...did the same to file 2 &3 and got the same b&w mirror effect. what is going on??

Edited by sharonrose, 24 June 2008 - 04:29 PM.

Advertisements