Time for some housekeeping
- Click START then RUN
- Now type Combofix /u in the runbox and click OK
Please note that the space between x and / is needed
Please Install/Update Sun Java
- Go to Start --> Control Panel --> Add or Remove Programs.
- Search in the list for all previous installed versions of Java. (J2SE Runtime Environment.... )
- It should have next icon next to it:
- Select it and click Remove. This will uninstall the previous (outdated) version of Java.
- Then Download and install the newest version from here: Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 6
I noticed that you already have:
1. Symantec Antivirus as antivirus
2. Malwarebytes' as antispyware..
However, I haven't seen any third-party firewall in your logs.. Do you have any? If you don't, please install ONLY ONE of these free and excellent firewall below:
Lastly, to keep your operating system up to date please visit the link below monthly
To learn more about how to protect yourself while on the internet read this excellent article by Tony Klein: So how did I get infected in the first place?
Please also read an excellent article by miekiemoes :Help! My computer is slow!
And another excellent article by CastleCops Malware Prevention: Prevent Re-infection
Please reply to this thread once more and tell us about the computer behaviour before we can close this thread
Have a safe and happy computing day!