Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

reloads login when starting

• Please log in to reply

monizuki

monizuki

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I'm kind of freaked...I had someone help me from this forum get rid of that Aurora thing, and I don't even know if it's gone because after doing what they asked me to do, and rebooting form safe mode, I can't log back into my computer. I have XP, and I log in from the initial screen, and it should go to where the desktop and icons are, but it doesn't. It just kind of flashes and then wants me to login as if I haven't done that. I don't know what to do, and I work from this computer, and the guy hasn't got back to me, so I'm freaked. I kind of wish I would have just put up with the pop up, but now I am where I am, so anyone know what I should do?

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
gaak....not again...

Got a windows xp CD?

monizuki

monizuki

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

gaak....not again...

Got a windows xp CD?

View Post

Nope...got scratched beyond all recognition (called having a toddler UGH) anyway...so it's either fix this or go back to 2000 and I REALLY like XP, so I'd like to find a way to make this work, especially since I don't want to format and loose what's on my machine. Again...very sorry I asked for help in the first place. Wish I'd just lived with the stupid pop up.

Chasterkulio

Chasterkulio

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
[removed]

Edited by admin, 28 April 2005 - 05:59 PM.