Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

error message problem (XP, Easy CD creator)

• Please log in to reply

Fakeplasticteeth

Fakeplasticteeth

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hello

Everytime i start my computer i get a windows popup message saying that the drivers for easy cd creator cannot be loaded

this has happened since installed windows xp having previously had ME

now i dont have easy cd creator anymore on my pc as i know it has XP compatability issues

all i want to do is either delete the driver or stop the popup

any ideas how to help would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

Danny

Advertisements

Trippster

Trippster

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
Im guessing Easy CD creator is trying to load at start-up, you can disable it by.

1. Just uninstall it in Add/Remove programs (Settings -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs)
-Or-
2. Disable it from loading by. Start->Run->msconfig->Startup-> Find Easy CD Creator and uncheck the box. Then exit and reboot (It may say it requires an admin to disable but it will still disable)