Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to open Multiple Tabs?

• Please log in to reply

cadecade99

cadecade99

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,
I am using Internet Explorer and as to open a new link a window is opened. Is there any other web browser available which allows opening multiple sites? I think Mozilla is the one but other than Mozilla is there any browser available? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
opera, internet explorer 7....there's a bunch more but....i'm not gonna list them all

are you still using internet explorer 6? if so why not just go to IE7...it's got tabbed browsing etc..

Edwin_Hudson1

Edwin_Hudson1

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi to all please tell me in more details abot your question........

Edited by Edwin_Hudson1, 30 June 2008 - 02:41 PM.

Edwin_Hudson1

Edwin_Hudson1

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi all,
I am using Internet Explorer and as to open a new link a window is opened. Is there any other web browser available which allows opening multiple sites? I think Mozilla is the one but other than Mozilla is there any browser available? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Edwin_Hudson1

Edwin_Hudson1

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi,
What is the problem in using Mozilla? It is the best browser. I also use Mozilla and recommend you the same. As you have said it allows opening multiple tabs in same window. Also you can install some add-ons which make browsing easy and safe. Like HHOT View, it is a browser add-on that lets you quickly view web content without clicking or leaving your current page. It allows quick, safe and click less browsing. You can download this free tool from here.

Hope this will help you out.

BernardPerry

BernardPerry

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,

I am agree with Edwin_Hudson1 pleasee tell me more about that.So I can help ypu out.

Edited by BernardPerry, 30 June 2008 - 02:44 PM.

Makaveli213

Makaveli213

• PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • MVP
Hello,

Almost every current browser supports tabs.

Opera
Firefox
Internet Explorer
K-Meleon
Flock
TheWorld
Maxthon
SeaMonkey
Netscape Navigator
Mozilla Suite
Safari Beta for Windows

Firefox is common. But some prefer Opera. Maxthon is also a good one. Safari is decent. Flock is based off the same engine as Firefox but has some social networking built into it with Flickr support. TheWorld was good when i used it in the beta stages.

Cheers,
Mak