Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Testing my Website

• Please log in to reply

lizzeydripping

lizzeydripping

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Hi! We are paying 123-reg for hosting services for our new website. I have a few bits and bobs on it (an image rotator and an email us form) which I will obviously need to test before making the site live. 123-reg don't appear to provide this as part of the hosting package and I am frankly loathe to pay them £4.50 a month for 12 months for this one thing! Can anyone recommend a way of testing these things? Would the best way be a free host - though I wouldn't want to have to wait 12-24 hours or something for their server to update (that being the problem with 123-reg!) - I'd like to be able to immediately see whether there are any problems.

Many thanks for your help with my other queries - hoping you can help me again!

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
hey lizzeydripping,

I do not know of a free host that will support cgi scripts (which is you mail form). However, if you want i can check your code on your pages and perhaps upload them onto my site and let you check it through that. PM me on what you want to do.

ditto

Josiah

Josiah

• PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
good luck

Edited by Josiah, 23 June 2005 - 09:41 AM.