Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Accounting Program Install

• Please log in to reply

tf135

tf135

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a Compaq Presario and did a partial system recovery because I was experiencing very long start-up and shut-down time and the machine just seemed slow in general. After the recovery I successfully re-installed everything I was running before with one exception. I can not re-install an accounting problem that I have been running for a couple of years. When I insert the CD it initially goes through the normal start-up procedures but then stops and I get the following error "CrystalDecisions.Web.DLL" Verify that you have access to that directory.

I am not a computer guy and have no idea what to do to correct that. Can someone out there help me?

Advertisements

Mr Freeze

Mr Freeze

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
did you update windows from windows update before you install the program or after

not sure if this will help

http://www.microsoft...n/MS04-017.mspx