Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

essexboy have save me

• Please log in to reply

Darkcowboy

Darkcowboy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Since i was heavily infected, search google for some help ( this is when i was able to open IE or firefox between click fight to close popup hornymatches and much more..) i run and download many spyware remover,in safemode or not. mondufix and much more... all that in a cpu going mad at 100% capacity almost all the time... cant goes in facebook,hotmail,and many more signin site.

In 2 week of rush...My last will is to take the plane and search the guy who did that spyware and broke his two legs :)

But i found that link.... http://www.geekstogo...amp;pid=1195744

Fallow word by word what essexboy said....... and it work. wow. Im so happy then i just sign up in this forum to say thx man...you really save me.

Imagine i work doing music with my comp in a studio i built in my house. What can i do when hornymatches(or whatever) pop up..take 100% cpu and make freeze all my music programs so i cant save my work... the worst thing.annoying.ive make a hole in my wall by punching it...lol.

So THX A LOT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since everything is going perfect here.Is there a free progs who can make like a registry copy like a image if one day it goes wrong i can force that copy so it goes nice like today? Im not sure if im clear..but if yes thx for the hint.

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Hi Darkcowboy and welcome to Geeks to Go

Thanks for your kind words, and yes Essexboy is one of the finest. I m glad you got sorted, but for future reference I do not recommend you follow advise given in someone else’s malware topic. All malware cases are different and the instructions given are specific to the user being helped. You could easily damage your system following advice given to another user. So anytime you have a malware problem it would be best to start your own new topic in the Malware Removal - HijackThis™ Logs Go Here forum

Again thanks for your kind words see you around :)

omahaflyer

omahaflyer

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I too have been helped by Essexboy. The replies were timely and semi easy to follow ( I am computer illiterate ). I am completely satisfied. My ?, do the donations go to the individual or into a big pot. I ask since I did not see a donation button after he helped me. Again thank you and my God bless you.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Seems Essexboy is our very own Superman :)

Thanks for letting us know that everything went well, we appreciate the feedback.

Most helpers have a paypal donation button that goes directly to them, you can find Essexboy has one as well, just click on the paypal button in his signature if you wish to make a donation to him.