Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

HELP!

• Please log in to reply

Liquidsky1802

Liquidsky1802

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been trying to fix some issues on my computer for quite some time. I don't really know what he problem is and I have been online researching it to no avail. No one knows what the problem is or how to fix it.

1. When online through internet explorer the text somehow overlaps all over the page and where you should be able to see certain colors it's only black color. No red or green. Also when you wanto to say click on a screen box there is no outer shell to click on so you dont know where to click on the page to bring you to another page..

2. The text font when online is Huge. I have adjusted everything from screen resolution to fonts. That only changes my desktop and programs. Not being online..

I have no issues with this overlapping or large font or lack of color when I am using Word or Microsoft picture it.

When I use yahoo, I also have the issue of lack of color or font size that I choose to use..

I hope that I am explaining these issues right.

This is a major problem and it really bothering me when I am trying to read emails. The print is so big and the lack of text boxes to click on is weird.

Thanks to anyone who can help in anyway.. I appreciate it!!

JOY

Edited by Liquidsky1802, 28 April 2005 - 04:36 PM.

Advertisements