Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Im having a big problem!

• Please log in to reply

dover243

dover243

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) Hello My name is ben and Im having a bit of trouble with my acer laptop Aspire 4710, It is up to date with everything and works great, but for about 2 months from time to time, somtimes every 5 minets till I turn it off, I will be doing somthing on it anthing! and when the screen changes from one thing to another the whole screen goes white!!! I can hear that everything is still runing in the background but I cant do anything!!! I have to turn it off!!! I wait about 5 or 10 min then turn it back on and it is either still white and I have to put it back to sleep or it is fine????????????? Im realy not sure what the problem is??? Is it a loose wire?? a virus ( but I have all the nesesery programs to get rid of them when the computer works it works great untill the screen goes white???? PLEASE help me figger out what is wrong with this thing PLEASEnit is driving me mad, Thanks Ben...

Advertisements

Decepticon

Decepticon

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
Try updating your graphics drivers.