So, can I install comodo firewall ?
And is my computer secure enough ?
PS:exuse my poor english.
Jump to content
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.Create Account How it Works
Norton AntiVirus 2008 has the advanced antivirus and spyware protection you need
to shield your computer from today’s evolving internet threats. .
Edited by Major Payne, 01 July 2008 - 01:53 PM.
I guess I didn't look at the exact Norton product you have since you just said Norton Antivirus and that's not listed by that name.
Thanks for your help.
Yes, Norton has an inbound firewall, and it is active.
Edited by Major Payne, 01 July 2008 - 02:42 PM.
* For Windows® XP/Vista
* Internet Worm Protection
* Rootkit Detection
* Improved performance delivers faster scans NEW
* One click access to expert support NEW
* Works quietly in the background. NEW
* Network mapping provides a view of your home network. NEW
* Detects and removes spyware and viruses
* Blocks spyware and worms automatically
* Antivirus protection for email and instant messaging
* Prevents virus-infected emails from spreading
* Rootkit detection finds and removes hidden threats
* Includes protection updates and new product features as available throughout the renewable service period *
Edited by Major Payne, 02 July 2008 - 03:00 PM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board
Licensed to: Geeks to Go, Inc.