Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mordecai

mordecai

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
hi on my father computer it seems that i am not able to turn on the computer with out it restarting. A BLUE screen flashes then it restarts right after the windows log loads up. I think it has been refred to as (BSOD). the blue screen was once showed for long enough for me to see the error on the computer. it said PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and some other infromtion but i was not able to see it long enough to read it all. It also stared dumping the moemory Please could someone help me deal with the situwation please.?? is there any othe alternative othe that formating the computer?? the computer is mircosoft xp format

Edited by mordecai, 02 July 2008 - 01:49 AM.

Advertisements

mordecai

mordecai

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
plz help

mordecai

mordecai

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
cant some1 please help me

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Please don't post at multiple forums

This sounds like a tech issue so lets see what the guys in the Windows XP forum think