Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Exchange 2003 help!

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hello guys I have a problem with exchange 2003, a small one I cant figure out, I have a person going out on vacation in my offices and I need to be able to receive his emails and reply to his emails trough my outlook, ive tried to do it trough pop settings that didnít work I tried to designate permissions to the account that didnít work and finally I got on Active directory and clicked on exchange advanced I think it was that tab and I added the exchange account to min gave it full permissions, but it's not showing up on my outlook, is there something I'm doing wrong some help would be greatly appreciated.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
I don't entirely understand what your problem is. If you are the network administrator of the Exchange server than you can reset his password in AD then setup Outlook the same as you did for you account for his account. Also you could the Outlook Web Access if you have enabled it on your server. Also you could have the Email forwarded to your current account. Here is a tutorial on this: http://www.msexchang...ials/MF015.html.

This kind of thing should be very trivial for a admin on a email server. You are the administrator correct?

Lastly, this post is against the ToS of the site. I personally do not mind helping with corporate related issues but many do.