Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Itunes

• Please log in to reply

Jade (dude)

Jade (dude)

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hey

ive had itunes for about a year now i have had it in the past but in the last month n a half itunes setup help assistant keeps coming up and it jams from there, so i cannot use it!!!
I need itunes lol

i have rung up apple and they rang me up everyday for about a week tryin 2 sort it out aswell but they have come up with nothing as they have never seen/heard of this before and it is driving me up the wall now.

I have uninstalled and installed it, i ave run msconfig, bascially i have tried everything!!!!

Please help!!!

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
uninstall itunes, quicktime, and apple software update. Follow the instructions here. Reboot your computer.

Next:
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.
Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browserClick Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browserClick Opera at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.

download itunes with quicktime and install. If you have problems, please take a screen shot of it and post it here so I can see what's happening.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
I should mention that when you go to install, make sure you are running as "administrator"