Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

win32 polip virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

1ObsessiveComputerUser

1ObsessiveComputerUser

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I didn't find a quite convincing solution to remove a virus called Win32/Polip

I've been searching for a couple of hours solutions on google that I never found concluant.

Well most of my Researchs resume to this;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTES:

It's mandatory that all the above operations should be done with BitDefender Virus Shield set to 'Enabled'
The removal tool will only work for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any given solution specify at the end of most of those removal instructions that i found to use that specific anti-virus or that
one, or maybe the other one that I don't use. I'm not willing to pay for another anti-virus, I paid for one and it's enough.

I used Nod32 which I never never never had problems with until today after somebody plugged my external HD to an
infected computer... and that guy who is leaving here might receives...... when he'll come back!

It detects the infection, I press delete and then it says; "error during the Removal"
I tried to desactivate the system restore and to delete it after but with no success
and theres no Removal solution for Nod 32 on the internet.

I'd searched, searched, searched and keep searching but I'm quite fu**ing tired to do so
Please if you have the solution please give me the steps to follow and I'll do it.
And I'll be very thankful not only in words but in acts if you ever need help in MAO

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Don't make multiple topics