Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Warcraft III Bnet Freeze

• Please log in to reply

until further notice

until further notice

• Pip
  • 2 posts
So basically warcraft III and Bnet has never caused me anything more than a minor problem on my Mac. But just today it downloaded a new patch (and an update) and asked to restart warcraft III after it was done. (its asked me to do that before and its worked out fine)

However after it rebooted i was not able to reconnect to Battle.net. When i click the "battle.net" icon on both the menu page for either frozen throne OR warcraft III it freezes mid way through and doesn't ever get to the password page to enter. If I leave it for long enough it automatically quits the program.

Any help? It won't budge no matter what i do and i can't find any forums that will help. (it is not a firewall issue either, i have already gone through that)

(also the last time that i was on bnet was exactly a month ago)

Advertisements

until further notice

until further notice

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
And further troubleshooting that i just did allowed me to discover i also can't play any of the maps that are not in Bnet but simple custom games and campaign maps will not load...