Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Browsers Causing trouble

• Please log in to reply

momof2kids

momof2kids

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have had trouble with my computer for months, and I've downloaded many adware removal programs (spy sweeper, ad aware, spybot search and destroy and more) to try and fix it, but lately it seems to have developed something much worse.

Internet Explorer is going to "This page cannot be displayed" 9 times out of 10.

Recently, I can't access hotmail anymore.

I downloaded Firefox and it worked great for a day, and now it won't even open.

PLEASE HELP :tazz:

Advertisements

marinegeek59

marinegeek59

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
hi mom hows it . it sounds like your infected....you should if you can download the newest version of hijack this, its very simple to use then post you log here at geekstogo in there malware removel area list, be as detailed as you can be in discribing your prob, if they are to busy you can try my buddies at spywarewarrior.comkeep the faith you will get through this :tazz: keep fighting the good fight