Doing My Head in
Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:40 AM
Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:57 PM
1) go to http://nvidia.com/ and get the latest driver
2) uninstall nvidia software from control panel/programs.
3) go into device manager and find your video card (under display devices). Right click and uninstall. If prompted about drivers, do not keep.
4) reboot. cancel out of any option to install drivers
5) go to where the downloaded nvidia drivers are and start installing. Reboot if prompted.
now, it is very possible that your save games are corrupted. If you still have the issue, try starting a new game and see what happens.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users