Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Dawn of War - Soulstorm Direct ip game help

• Please log in to reply

Frostii2

Frostii2

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey was wondering if i could get a bit of help with an issue i have come across.

A friend and i tried a direct i.p. game and voila it worked then when we tried to connect again i got a message saying that it couldn't connect and he got the same message. Im sure its something i haven't done right :) but does anyone have any idea as to what the problem could be? any and all help or advice would be much appreciated thank you very much :)

Edited by Frostii2, 03 July 2008 - 12:25 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
no idea. We have several networking guides available in the networking forum (pinned topics). sometimes a firewall or router can cause issues. Sometimes you just need to reboot your pc to get everthing working again.

Frostii2

Frostii2

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Oh thanks will go read them now :)