Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

avg false positive?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
in C:\Ducuments and settings\Eric\local settings\DWPUpgradeinstaller.exe and C:\Ducuments and settings\Eric\local settings\DWPUpgradeinstaller.exe\$JK\DivXConnectionTester.exe avg says Virus Identified Worm/Generic.IMQ for both when i try and get rid of them i get Moved object is bigger then Archive Size Limit then i can go to file or ignore if i go to file it takes me to temp and when i look at the file it says infected it seems to be just a divx update i cant find the second infection also it only found it 7/5/2008 but not on 7/6/2008 shouldent it have picked it up both ways or days avg maybe only detect things once? What should i do tyvm in advance.

OT Moderator

• 4,640 posts
Hello and welcome to Geeks To Go, I see you posted this question in the malware forum as well. One of us will get to you as soon as we can :)