Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Birthday Presents

• Please log in to reply

Granz00

Granz00

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
Boy this is sorta sad. It is MY birthday and yet I still need to ask for help coming up with birthday gift ideas... Well I guess I will start off by telling you a little about myself.

I like to play games, watch movies/anime, and read manga for entertainment (other stuff too but I dont think they are important right now)...
Just like everyone else on this site should be, I'm a TAD bit of a gadget lover.
I'm not into the usual 'manly' cliches (watching sports for example).

Here is a basic list of things that I currently have.

Computer wise;
-All in one printer
-Surround sound
-Flat screen monitor
-External HDD
-Laptop
-Ordered the parts to build my new desktop

Other;
-PS3
-Wii
-PSP
-DS
-Ipod

Plus I have just recently boughten a Nissan Sentra 2.0 S... Any gift ideas would be appreciated, even if its just a random movie or game that not many people know about. For example, the Disgaea "series" for the PS2 is a wonderful game that gets much love, however it is not a well known game amongst EVERYONE.

As for pricing, just try to keep it below $200 at the most, and shopping online isn't their FIRST choice.

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Happy Birthday....

Ipod adaptor for your car, 25 -80 dollars at any local retailer ?

Granz00

Granz00

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
Oops I didn't mean it as it was my birthday today. I meant it more as having trouble picking presents for my birthday rather then someone else's. My birthday is actually on July 11th, so this upcoming Friday. My only current plans are to see Hancock and get drunk. Sorry no huge party...

Anyways, the adapter part is something I was thinking of buying, but I was too lazy to stop by and pick it up. So I figured I would tack that on as a gift. However, all I need is a cheap cable that connects a headphone jack to another. That will only cost maybe around $5. I might need some better cables to connect my desktop to my TV also that would probably be another small filler gift. I'm still left with a bit of stuff that I need to add to the list. Maybe even fill my list with nothing but cheap gifts that would be useful and cool.

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
I was going to suggest the adaptor as well. My son just got Rock Band for the Wii and they all love playing it. Happy birthday.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Have a look here at gifts.com lots off good stuff and gadgets :)