Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

7 Wonders Range Check error

• Please log in to reply

Calipepe

Calipepe

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hello all,
I am having an issue running 7 Wonder II by Mumbo Jumbo (heck, I had the same problem with 7 Wonders I). I have Vista, and the install seems to go fine, but when I try to launch it, I get "An error occurred in the application" it asks me to continue, restar or close app. as well as send or show bug report. What I see when I view the bug report, is a "range check error."

Please help, anyone.

Similar Topics: 7 Wonders Range Check error     x

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,532 posts
It does not support windows vista. You could try turning off UAC (user account control via control panel). If that doesn't work, then it will probably not run.

Calipepe

Calipepe

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
According to the box it supports Vista

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,532 posts
This is from their website:
http://www.mumbojumbo.com/game/game/72

Minimum System Requirements
Windows PC:
Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Pentium III 1GHz Processor
256MB RAM
65MB free HD space
DirectX Compatible 16 or 32-bit Video Card with 64MB VRAM
DirectSound-compatible sound card
DirectX 8.1 or higher

Calipepe

Calipepe

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Ok figured it out. 7 Wonders II is ok for Vista 32bit and I have a 64bit card. Is there anything I can do?

Illinois Mike

Illinois Mike

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Howdy,
I'm new here and I'm having the same problem as Calipepe. With a twist. I can run 7 wonders 2 on my other computer with no problem and it's Vista too but a 32 bit. That one is a download from MSN games and runs just fine. I tried the download on this computer (Vistax64) with the same results as Calipepe. I bought the CD from Mumbo Jumbo, still no luck. I really love this game and I would be mighty glad to hear from anyone with a suggestion. Thank You.♦

Debnett

Debnett

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there all. Having the same problem with this game. Is there a way to play a 32 bit game on a 64 bit system?
Let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured