OK, it seems that the last bit in that log can be just a harmless leftover.
Let's run a couple of extra scans to make sure:
Please download the following & save to your Desktop:
Double click SDFix.exe and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\SDFix)
Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :
- Restart your computer
- After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
- Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
- Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press Enter.
- Choose your usual account.
- Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
- Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
- It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
- Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
- When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
- Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save it as C:\SDFix\Report.txt
(Report.txt will also be copied to Clipboard ready for posting back on the forum).
Run Dr.Web CureIt:
- Doubleclick the drweb-cureit.exe file and Allow to run the express scan
- This will scan the files currently running in memory and when something is found, click the Yes button when it asks you if you want to cure it. This is only a short scan.
- Once the short scan has finished, mark the drives that you want to scan.
- Select all drives. A red dot shows which drives have been chosen.
- Click on Settings > Change Settings >Actions tab.
- Change the 3 dropdown boxes under Objects to Report.(All boxes in Infected Packages & Malware should also be set to Report)
- Click OK
- Click the green arrow at the right, and the scan will start.
- When the scan has finished, click File > Save report list
- Save the report to your desktop. The report will be called DrWeb.csv
- Close Dr.Web Cureit.
Please Browse back to here.
Right click on the DrWeb.csv file on your Desktop & choose Open with...
Go to the Format menu & untick Wordwrap
Copy & paste the text into your next reply.
Also copy & paste the text from C:\SDFix\Report.txt