Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Adding a statistic

• Please log in to reply

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts

So there is no simple way to do what i want to do?

Not that I know off. I thought it would be simple if you were planning to keep the SMASH points uptodate yourself.
But you will need a newer version of the forum software to be able to use that easy option.

PS It is always recommended to run the latest stable version

Advertisements

PATTICUS

PATTICUS

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
yea but thats what i want to do, i want to keep it up to date myself

all i want is to add that extra SMASH points field.
then i want to be able to edit the number next to it myself, i dont want it to be automatic

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts
Yes, I got that, but that still leaves us with the problem that this option was no yet available on the version you are using.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Coming into this late, but there are quite a few differences between invisionfree and Invision Power Boards in the ACP. Metallica gave you some good advice if you want to experiment with mods- set up a test board try them out, or you may crash your board beyond repair. There are some mods on the net for Invisionfree boards, but not nearly as many as regular IPBs.
Johanna

PATTICUS

PATTICUS

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
So do you have any idea how I could do what im wanting to do?
like could you walk me though what to do?

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Nope. I can mod an IPB, but have never tried an Invisionfree board. I'm sure the mod you want is availalble, just be careful to test it in a safe place befire you apply it to your main board.
Johanna