Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please Help with my flash website

• Please log in to reply

dave_da_dude_uk

dave_da_dude_uk

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi i followed an online tutorial to make a flash website : http://lukamaras.com...ge-gallery.html

I uploaded the my website into geocities and created the same folder structure as in the tutorial. But the thumbnail images don't load properly online.

Offline my website (http://uk.geocities.com/dave_da_dude_uk) fuctions correctly, i just dont understand.

Please help

Thanks

Dave

Edited by dave_da_dude_uk, 08 July 2008 - 03:57 PM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
I can't analyze your site with my web tools since yours is a flash site. All I can suggest is to make sure your paths to thumbnails are correct and that they are uploaded to correct folder online. You must use relative paths. Example:

images/image_one.png

If your paths are referring to a path on your hard drive, the images will not load when online.

Ron

dave_da_dude_uk

dave_da_dude_uk

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Its ok I solved the problem now. One of the folder names was slightly wrong.

:)

Thanks for your help

Edited by dave_da_dude_uk, 09 July 2008 - 03:44 PM.

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Glad you found the problem.

Ron