Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help with Internet!

• Please log in to reply

Comp123

Comp123

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok so I opened up Internet Explorer History, and I noticed that when I click on a some of the dates a few days back, it doesn't really expand them correctly. Like, instead of listing the video titles of the videos I watched on youtube, it just displays "v=". Usually when you go to History on IE, and go to youtube, it lists the video titles for the videos you watched...but mine is different.

This isn't only for youtube, it is for forums too, and instead of displaying the topic title, it just says "Index" for all of the pages.

Here are a few pictures of how things are right now, and how they are SUPPOSED to be:

-This is how it is right now:

Posted Image
Posted Image

-This is how it is SUPPOSED to be:
Posted Image
Posted Image

-This is how it is right now:
Posted Image
Posted Image

-This is how it is SUPPOSED to be:
Posted Image
Posted Image

-And here are the forums, see how they DON'T list the topic titles, and just say index...For example, instead of "index" for this topic I'm making, it would normally say "Need urgent help...please!"
Posted Image

-Also a quick thing- All of this is for my Internet History BEFORE July 3rd, everything after that seems to be in normal format lol, it's just the days before that which are mssed up.

-Also, when I use some of those "Internet History Manager" tools, they don't display anything before July 4th...programs off the internet such as "IE History Manager" or "Dutch Duck Utilities", they don't display anything before July 4th...why is that??

-I also don't want to do a re-install or anything, because I actually want to go back and visit a few pages still, so please don't suggest anything like that because I don't want to remove anything =/ Please don't suggest virus scanning or anything either, just did that and will do it again..but please don't suggest that either.

Thanks a lot!

Advertisements

Comp123

Comp123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Anyone? Views and no replies... =/