Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Hugee problem need help asap!

• Please log in to reply

MattH7191

MattH7191

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I cannot use anything on my PC besides my internet browser..and the only way I can get that up is by going to My Computer and typing a website in the address bar....other than that I can click at anyhting on my desktop or any other program on the computer and it does not come up...one thing I can get up is my iTunes by going to my music and clicking a music file...but yeah besides that I cant get anything....also every so often I will turn my computer on and it will give me a countdown from 1 minute and it will tell me that something has an error and the computer will automatcially shut down..and I have no way to stop it...ALSO On my internet every site i go to that needs a flash player to view..I CANT VIEW IT..and when i "download" the new edition of flash nothing happens and I still cant view [bleep]...If anyone has ANY [bleep]ing type of knowledge about how I can fix it or even a tip how to get other programs working please let me know....I was really relying on my computer this summer and now i dont even have that!! Plus i need some of these [bleep]ing programs and cant get [bleep]...so someone please help!!!thanks

Advertisements