Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

F1 challenge mod 2008

• Please log in to reply

jaman7777

jaman7777

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
hello;

i am having some problems while playing f1 challenge; the same game plays ok on my pc(where i have xp), but it wouldn't play at my laptop(vista)...

- as i load the game, i do get into it, but as i want to play it, it get bumped out of the game, saying there have been some problems...

any clues?

ps: i would like to play the game on my laptop, as the comp configuration is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better tha the one on pc.

thanks

Edited by jaman7777, 09 July 2008 - 05:30 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
this appears to be an old game
http://www.easports....f12004/pccd.jsp

IF it will work on Vista (which I don't belive it will), you will probably need to disable UAC (user account control).

jaman7777

jaman7777

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
well, it works on vista....

on the 'play icon' of the game: properties - compatibility - run the program in compatibility with Windows98/Windows Me.

that's about that.

thanks anyway.

j