Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bank Bill Pay Problem

• Please log in to reply

bjtuck

bjtuck

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi, I need some help with my bank Bill Pay. I can log into my bank and do everything but Bill Pay. It used to work but I suspect it’s something in Firefox. It has nothing to do with popup blockers because I know how they affect the site and have gotten past that part of the popup. After I get the popup. It jumps to a point as if I closed my session in the popup. I fixed this once before with a restore point but I let it go to long to have it work. I closed down Zone alarm and that does not help. I tried user agent with no luck. It will work in Internet Explorer and IE lite extension. I had it working in MS Virtual PC that I was testing Firefox 3 so I upgraded to Firefox 3 but the problem upgraded with it. I cleared cache. I did get something about a certificate and may have answered it wrong. My bank uses netteller.com. On a forum it was mentioned they were coincidentally switching from AT&T DSL to Comcast cable for their internet connection and it fixed the problem, there maybe a clue there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Brian

Edited by bjtuck, 11 July 2008 - 08:41 PM.

Advertisements

bjtuck

bjtuck

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I found the problem and fix, You right click on page, go to "view page info" and under "security" click on "view cookies" and delete. Somehow having an expired cookie affects it, The new cookies expire in 2011. I thought under "permissions" selecting "all allowed" would help but I set back to default and everything works great. Hope this helps out someone else

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Glad you found a fix. And thanks for letting us know because it will help others.