Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iTunes connection problem (-3212)

• Please log in to reply

rddkeller

rddkeller

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just bought a new Dell Vostro 200 running Vista Home Premium, and I am having the same problem as the thread referenced below. I have checked iTunes as an exception on the Windows firewall, have run the iTunes diagnostics to indicate that the secure link to iTunes Store failed. The internet connection is verified.
I have an old PC running XP sitting next to this one that CAN get to the iTunes store. I am on AT&T DSL service.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I have been unable to connect to iTunes store for some time now. I had difficulty updating to most recent version of iTunes (7.6.0.29) finally got the update to work; however still can't connect to store.
When I do try to connect I receive the error "Itunes could not connect to the itunes store. An unknown error occurred (-3212) Make sure your network connection is active and try again)

Advertisements